A Tale of Transformation
The Meadows has seen plenty of transformations before 2017. Designed by Alexander H. Findlay, The Meadows course began as a 9-hole course called Lakeside and opened for play in 1911. In 1923, Seth Raynor redesigned the course while on the property to update The Old White and build the original Greenbrier course. In 1962, it was expanded to an 18-hole routing by architect Dick Wilson. In 1999, Bob Cupp once again redesigned the course, and it officially became known as The Meadows.