The sulphur water that runs through The Greenbrier Valley has drawn visitors to White Sulphur Springs for nearly 250 years, and that tradition continues today at The Greenbrier’s world-renowned mineral spa. With a variety of services for the ultimate in relaxation and rejuvenation, there’s a reason why generations have passed down the experience of a trip to The Greenbrier Spa.
This winter, guests can enjoy the spa’s unparalleled services with an incredible new offer. Book a two-night weeknight stay (Sunday through Thursday nights) before March 31 for $1,000 and receive a spa allowance of $1,000 to use for services of your choice.
Want to bring a friend? Share the room and receive $500 each in spa allowance. Additional nights are available at a cost of $500 per night, with an additional $500 spa allowance per room, per night.
Savor the tranquility of The Greenbrier Spa by booking the Spa Package today.
Terms & Conditions:
- Historic Preservation Fund, $39 Daily Resort Fee and taxes apply to all nights of stay.
- Spa Package cannot be combined with any other special offer or promotion.
- Spa Package requires a two-night minimum stay.
- Spa Package does not apply to Windsor Rooms, Legacy Cottages, Copeland Hill, Historic Suites or Estate Homes.
- Spa Package applies to leisure reservations; does not apply to group reservations.
- Rates based on Traditional Rooms; all other room types subject to upgrade fees.
- Spa services need to be reserved at the time of booking the package to ensure availability.
- Gratuity for spa services not included in the price of the spa package.
- Refunds will not be given for unused spa allowance.
- Spa allowance does not cover services in the MedSpa.