The Adventure Zone promises to create lasting memories for all of our young guests, 3-12 years of age. Each day is a brand new adventure that will let your children explore their creative and curious side.
Running from 9:00am until 4:00pm, our Full-Day Program includes lunch and plenty of interactive program for children of all ages.
Adventure Zone availability may be viewed on our Daily Calendar
by selecting the specific date.
Reservations and Cancellation Policies
Required by 6:00pm the day prior. We encourage making reservations as early as possible because space is limited. Cancellations must be made by 6:00pm the day before in order to avoid a cancellation fee of $115.00 per child.
$115 per child.
*Tax and Historic Preservation Fund are additional.
There is a 15 minute grace period for pick-up from the Adventure Zone programs. After 15 minutes, there will be an additional charge of $20 per child, per 30 minutes.
- Children must be 3 years old and fully potty trained to enroll in the day program. No pull-ups or diapers are permitted in the Adventure Zone.
- Label all personal items and leave toys in your room to prevent them from being lost.
- Do not bring outside food into the Adventure Zone due to food allergy concerns.
- Dress in weather appropriate clothing, as we try to spend most of our time outdoors. Bring a swimsuit, sneakers, jacket and an extra set of clothing in case of spills or accidents (for younger children).
- Bring bug spray or sunscreen if your child has allergies to certain brands.