Built in 1835 as the summer residence of Mr. Stephen Henderson, a wealthy Louisiana merchant, this historic building has been used since 1932 to tell the story of The Greenbrier's incredible history. Browse each room to take a deep look into another aspect of the resort's storied past, with memorabilia and photos from the nearly 250 years of history on these grounds.
Reservations and Cancellation Policies
Reservations not required.
The Presidents' Cottage Museum is included in our Daily Resort Fee and is complimentary for registered overnight guests and members.