Our Wintertime Adventure Zone promises to create lasting memories for all of our young guests, 3-12 years of age. Rest assured that your children will participate in many fun and engaging activities, including Wintertime favorites, while under the supervision of our highly trained staff.
Reservations and Cancellation Policies
Required by 6:00pm the day prior. We encourage making reservations as early as possible because space is limited. Cancellations must be made by 6:00pm the day before in order to avoid a cancellation fee of $40.00 per child.
Mid-March – December:
$65 per child, which includes food and activities.
January – Mid-March:
Complimentary. Meals are not provided.
- Complimentary sessions are available in 4-hour increments per family, per day.
- Children must be 3 years old and fully potty trained to enroll in the day program. No pull-ups or diapers are permitted in the Adventure Zone.
- Label all personal items and leave toys in your room to prevent them from being lost.
- Do not bring outside food into the Adventure Zone due to food allergy concerns.
- Dress in weather appropriate clothing, as we try to spend most of our time outdoors. Bring a swimsuit, sneakers, jacket and an extra set of clothing in case of spills or accidents (for younger children).
- Bring bug spray or sunscreen if your child has allergies to certain brands.