WHITE SULPHUR SPRINGS, W.Va. — Located 226 miles from downtown Charlotte, The Greenbrier
resort in the heart of the picturesque Allegheny Mountains has been an ideal getaway for travelers from the Charlotte area and beyond for decades. Now, getting to America’s Resort just got easier.
Beginning November 1, 2022, Contours Airlines,
via American Airlines, is offering daily non-stop flights from Charlotte Douglas International Airport (CLT) to Greenbrier Valley Airport
(LWB), less than a 20-minute shuttle ride to The Greenbrier’s iconic front entrance.
“We’re thrilled to have this new option to make getting to The Greenbrier quick and easy for our valued guests,” said Jill Justice, D.O., President of The Greenbrier. “Many of our guests come from the Charlotte area, and it is also a hub to connect to the rest of the world.”
Those who book their flight by October 31, 2022, can take advantage of limited introductory pricing of $49 each way
. Whether you’re already a part of The Greenbrier family, have wanted to visit America’s Resort but haven’t made it yet or are just hearing about this incredible destination for the first time, now is the perfect opportunity to take advantage of this unprecedented convenience.
What will you find upon your arrival?
- A resort with an incredible history that dates back to 1778 and includes visits from 28 presidents, royalty, heads of state and celebrities and a Cold War bunker built to house the United States Congress in the event of an attack.
- World-class dining with award-winning culinarians creating food to satisfy every palate in 20 restaurants, bars and lounges.
- A world-renowned mineral spa that was recently ranked No. 4 in all of North America by Spas of America.
- America’s only private casino, featuring table games, slots, the FanDuel Sportsbook and more.
- More than 55 indoor and outdoor activities including golf, tennis, pickleball, bowling, off-road driving, gun club, escape rooms and equestrian pursuits.
- Iconic interior design featuring the unique look of Dorothy Draper and Company, which has decorated the resort for more than 80 years.
- More than 200,000 square feet of flexible meeting space.
- Comfortable accommodations that include signature resort rooms, suites, cottages and estate homes.
- Unrivaled hospitality provided by the Ladies and Gentlemen of The Greenbrier.
Plan your visit in 2022 and take advantage of special offers
like the Spa Package
, which includes a $1,000 spa allowance, the Pre-Holiday Package,
which includes daily breakfast and a resort spending credit or a 3 for 2 Special,
which includes three nights for the price of two.
To learn more or to reserve your stay, visit Greenbrier.com
. To book your flight from Charlotte to Greenbrier Valley Airport, visit ContourAirlines.com
About The Greenbrier
The Greenbrier is a distinct and spectacular luxury mountain resort in White Sulphur Springs, West Virginia. The Greenbrier experience began in 1778 and offers a luxurious respite to discerning guests from around the world. Guests walk in the footsteps of presidents, celebrities and generations of families who regard The Greenbrier as a “one of one” destination. The 710 perfectly appointed Signature Resort Rooms, Classic and Historic Suites, Legacy Cottages and Estate Homes are situated on The Greenbrier’s breathtaking 11,000-acre playground. Play championship golf courses or experience more than 55 activities. America’s only private casino features table games, slot machines and the FanDuel Sportsbook. The Greenbrier’s 40,000-square-foot spa is widely recognized as one of the most luxurious mineral spas in the world, and the Retail Collection is comprised of more than 35 boutiques, shops and hand-crafted works of art. The Greenbrier Restaurant Collection is comprised of 20 restaurants, cafés and lounges, featuring award–winning cuisine. The Greenbrier Clinic has been practicing diagnostic medicine since 1948. The Greenbrier Sporting Club and The Greenbrier Legacy Club offer the pinnacle of luxury real estate.. Follow The Greenbrier on Facebook at The Greenbrier, on Twitter at @the_greenbrier or on Instagram at the_greenbrier.
Director of Public Relations